? servers

? players online

Can you RDM yourself

• Content Count:  537

lets say with one account im CT and with another im T. If I kill ask my CT self to kill my T self, is that still rdm even if i gave myself permission to kill me on my other account or is that freekill and should i slay for killing myself

• Content Count:  1382

If I kill ask my CT self to kill my T self,

???????????????????????????????

You're asking if you can kill yourself from another account? Why are you on two accounts? I guess you shouldn't slay yourself? But it may be like a karma farm on ttt or pointfarm on pb and ze and mg? WHY ARE YOU ON TWO ACCOUNTS AT THE SAME TIME!?

• Content Count:  796

How are you on two accounts at once what the hell, I assume you'd be banned for ghosting and abusive karma farming before rdm.

Also is this for JB, or TTT, you said rdm and freekill?

• Content Count:  1039

lets say with one account im CT and with another im T. If I kill ask my CT self to kill my T self, is that still rdm even if i gave myself permission to kill me on my other account or is that freekill and should i slay for killing myself

Some advice Andrew, just use one account for SG.

I'm not a TTT reg so I'll use textbook definitions to try to answer this. I would consider it rdm because you didn't have any external proof that the other self was a T. (The internal proof is that you already knew he was a T because you're controlling two accounts). Also that internal proof would be considered ghosting because when you find out one of your accounts is a T you unintentionally find out who are the other T's (you can't avoid looking at the red circles). The permission part only applies to traitors.

- Do not teamkill unless you have permission from the other person (traitor only)

This may not be the best answer, but this is how I would interpret the scenario.

• Content Count:  1654

I would love to answer your very confusing question but before I do that can you fix your original question. When you say "If I kill ask my CT self to kill my T self" please don't use CT and then T because now I have no clue if you really mean Innocent and Traitor or if you are literally saying Terrorist and Counter Terrorist. Assuming you do mean you want to kill your Traitor account using your Innocent account without any proof or knowledge that he is a Traitor within the game (i.e. literally doing any traitorous act within TTT) then If I was admining at this time I would most certainly slay you for ghosting and ask you which one is your alt account so I can kick it.

In general the rule states that only a Traitor can tell/ask his other Traitor buddies to kill/be killed to fool the other Innos in believing he is an Inno. Innos do not have the right/permission to ask or be killed without any proof of doing any traitorous act. @diryathing already posted that rule in his post so thank you for bringing it up.

• Like 2
Edited by Greggy G

• Content Count:  537

How are you on two accounts at once what the hell, I assume you'd be banned for ghosting and abusive karma farming before rdm.

Also is this for JB, or TTT, you said rdm and freekill?

I use the term interchangeably because I play both servers so sometimes I say free kill or rdm.

Reply to Thread