? servers

? players online

CT order question

• Content Count:  139

So if I give an order like "All ts jump" is that fair? Someone said that I am unable to do orders like that and I understand if i'm unable to but I just wanted to ask.

• Content Count:  265

I would say its fair, other people might say its an "unreasonable order" which are against the rules but to me this is completely reasonable. If a ct can tell the entire t team to crouch walk no jumping to someplace, and I would say telling them all to jump once is fine.

Now if you told them to continuously jump for the whole round then that would be unreasonable

Maybe @Dominic @All Ts or @DML could give more clarification

Edited by Raventi

• Content Count:  555

I would say its fair, other people might say its an "unreasonable order" which are against the rules but to me this is completely reasonable. If a ct can tell the entire t team to crouch walk no jumping to someplace, and I would say telling them all to jump once is fine.

Now if you told them to continuously jump for the whole round then that would be unreasonable

Maybe @Dominic @All Ts or @DML could give more clarification

Wow you just throw salt in the wound

• Content Count:  5678

Reasonable CT Orders

A reasonable order is an order that is straight-forward, clear, to the point, easy to understand, not meant to confuse or to trick, and gives the prisoners enough time to abide to. Server rules require them.

Yes, it's fair.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread