? servers

? players online

Potential Sponsorships

• Content Count:  4441

Hey guys we want to let you know we're actively combing over potential sponsorships, partnership and affiliate programs. While we have a few set in our sights, we'd love to hear what you guys think!

If you guys see any small or even large companies that look like they have potential for SG please post here.

Try to provide things like..

Website (direct link to affiliate/sponsorship page if available):

Why you think they fit SG:

Have you used this in the past:

We encourage you guys to thank eachothers posts if you agree or use the product/website. We also encourage active discussion so we know what fits our community the best.

Thanks a bunch.

- Marketing Team

• Like 8

• Content Count:  1634

I found an G FUEL Sponsorship forum on the internet and there is an "Organization Sponsorship" option. I feel like this will have a large amount of potential for SG and how gaming related this community is, I think every gamer needs his/her fuel, that is why I wanted to mention G FUEL.

I did not use this in the past, but I see many You Tubers and Twitch Streamers from small to big get sponsored by them, and it would be really neat to be sponsored by them too.

Here is the G FUEL sponsor app: https://gfuel.com/pages/sponsorship

I hope SG will get the chance to join the GSQUAD :)

Edited by Strayyz

• Content Count:  4441

Fatal Grips.

Im sponsored by them on my youtube channel.

https://fatalgrips.com/pages/sponsorships

I personally wouldn't want to do this as they look like they're just reselling things off of Amazon as their own, which I find fairly sketchy. They're getting their PC gaming peripherals from a company called FURY Gaming, will look into that but it seems like some kind of cheap peripheral alternative which I'm not the most comfortable with unless we have people who have tried their products and can swear by them.

I found an G FUEL Sponsorship forum on the internet and there is an "Organization Sponsorship" option. I feel like this will have a large amount of potential for SG and how gaming related this community is, I think every gamer needs his/her fuel that is why I wanted to mention G FUEL.

I did not use this in the past, but I see many You Tubers, Twitch Streamers from small to big get sponsored by them, and it would be really neat to be sponsored by them also.

Here is the G FUEL sponsor app: https://gfuel.com/pages/sponsorship

I hope SG will get the chance to join the GSQUAD :)

Will talk with the rest of the team about this and look into it.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5055

Website (direct link to affiliate/sponsorship page if available): Humble Bundle (Link)

Why you think they fit SG: Humble Bundle is a pretty popular digital store site that sells Steam games either from their store, Humble Bundles, or Humble Bundle Monthlies. I know @Caution bought two subscriptions of the Humble Bundle Monthly for the S-G raffles and I think the partnership program will help us (mainly in a financial way). You can generate affiliate links for specific Humble Bundles, Humble Bundle Monthlies, featured store products, or a general one for the entire site (very versatile.) Customers who purchase products using the affiliate links have a percentage of their sales support the Humble Bundle Partner. For example, the partner receives $10 for every new Humble Bundle Monthly subscriber using the affiliate link, partners receive 5% of sales on the Humble Bundle Store sales through the affiliate link, and customers can choose how much of their sales go towards the partner when purchasing a bundle (about 15%). There's also a Partner Asset Pack that you can download for free that the Media Team can probably edit for our purposes. There's a Sales Report page where you can keep track of all the sales and payments that occurred. You can transfer the payments via a Check,

ACH Direct Deposit, Wire Transfer, or PayPal Mass Pay. Applying for the partnership is completely free though I'm not sure what the requirements are for becoming a verified partner. Also, you can help support over 100 different charities which is a big plus IMO. IIRC I think I saw you guys discussing this last time I checked so I'm mentioning this again.

Have you used this in the past: I've bought games through their store and Humble Bundles and I subscribed to the Humble Bundle Monthly a few months ago. Overall, I like their site because I get some very good games every month and they always have good sales on their store. Also I get an extra 10% discount on products on the store for being a Humble Bundle Monthly subscriber. As for the partnership program itself, I just applied to it recently to see how it is and it's pretty straightforward and transparent since it tells customers that you're supporting a partner on the site via a popup.

Website (direct link to affiliate/sponsorship page if available): Fanatical (Link)

Why you think they fit SG: Pretty much similar to the Humble Bundle Partnership Program in terms of finance. Get about 5% commission per sale for customers using the affiliate link. Fanatical is a digital store selling retail game keys from an assortment of publishers and developers. They used to be called Bundle Stars and they also sell bundled games from time to time. Maybe also get some decent deals on game keys for us to use for prizes and such.

Have you used this in the past: Haven't used the affiliate program, but I have bought games and bundles from the site since they have some fantastic deals and discounts (better than Steam's sales). I even get some exclusive discount codes for being subscribed to their newsletter. I've used some of the games I bought from here for prizes in S-G related events/contests.

Reply to Thread