? servers

? players online

Jailbreak Mapping Contest

• Content Count:  4441

I will keep that map as it is for now, since it was a 24hr project it is supposed to be very basic and doesn't deserve any praise.

As for the map updates, I might use this as base template and update the map based on feedback later on after contest ends.

Appreciate it man, thanks again. You made a pretty good map no matter the amount of time, you deserve some praise.

• Like 2

If I can get a grasp on SDK fast enough I would be thrilled to make a map for this contest.

If you need any help definitely make a thread in the modding section, I also recommend casually watching TopHATTWaffles video tutorials when you have time and will actually retain the information. They're good to watch while you're super bored or are eating plus they're just genuinely great videos.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  235

Wouldn't you want to include some sort of points for originality, how they implement the map connects with the secrets, with the cells, etc. I feel as if another category should be added : Overall composition. This would give the mappers more of a reason to make the map a very weel composed map that isn't all about the gore in deathmatch, but also about appreciating the thought process.

• Content Count:  135

Wouldn't you want to include some sort of points for originality, how they implement the map connects with the secrets, with the cells, etc. I feel as if another category should be added : Overall composition. This would give the mappers more of a reason to make the map a very weel composed map that isn't all about the gore in deathmatch, but also about appreciating the thought process.

I dont know if you're trolling or not but you should go back to the first post and read the rubric carefully. Also maps on SG are supposed to have that deathmatch feel to it thats what makes SG, thats why the most played maps are both razors vip and summer jail because its just so easy for the t's to rebel.

Creativity is pretty much synonymous with originality, if you feel someone created a Razor clone that's where you're free to ding them (given you're a judge). The whole rubric is added up at the end to reach an "overall composition" score, but it's based on what we want rather than giving people a bit too much freedom when rating the maps. To be honest I still might change the Rubric cause I think it could be reworded, I'll look it over later and decide.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread