? servers

? players online

Removal of Normal Trails

• Content Count:  1920

Unless if this is some strange bug, were the NORMAL (NOT Particle) trails removed? I can remember from my very early days of SG seeing people run around with a static blue, purple, etc. trail behind them. Looking through the store, it seems as if they were removed and replaced with particle trails.

Is this some strange bug? If not, would there be an issue with having both static and particle trails in the store? I just remember having one for the longest time and I just now noticed I no longer have it.

If they were completely removed, though I doubt there is, would there be some way to compensate credits to the people who owned normal trails?

• Content Count:  1423

I’m mean they’ve been removed for almost a year now from all the server. I guess it just makes sense to remove them on all the servers rather than just one. I do wish I got my 4K cred back tho

Theyve been gone for like 3 months dude... There’s no reason to remove them completely unless they’re still causing the crashes. Some people like those trails and don’t want the super big ones that everyone can see easily.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  537

Idk it feels like longer than 3 months. I do like it more but idk what else would’ve happened to them that my only guess. Also I meant that when they were removed originally, it seemed to only be ZE at the time idk

Reply to Thread