? servers

? players online

Jackbox Party Games

• Content Count:  2730

nX9Hsul.png

So the new Jackbox Party Pack 5 just came out and I want to gather people to try it out tonight. At 8pm EST I will be in TeamSpeak and streaming on Twitch. Join at

It's free for anyone to play. You go to jackbox.tv in any browser. It works best on your phone. You do have to sign into twitch to join, so if are like @Ned you might need to make a new account.

Anyways, hope to see some of you there! I also hope that I will be able to do these every weekend.

• Like 4
Edited by Clamor

• Content Count:  2162

nX9Hsul.png

So the new Jackbox Party Pack 5 just came out and I want to gather people to try it out tonight. At 8pm EST I will be in TeamSpeak and steaming on Twitch. Join at

It's free for anyone to play. You go to jackbox.tv in any browser. It works best on your phone. You do have to sign into twitch to join, so if are like @Ned you might need to make a new account.

Anyways, hope to see some of you there! I also hope that I will be able to do these every weekend.

I love steaming! Ill be eating then so ill be a bit late if youre still going when i get back

Reply to Thread