? servers

? players online

CT "Accidental" WS

• Content Count:  37

I'm sure that this was answered before hand (if so link the post) but if a WS/Kill on CT is accidental does it require a slay? If it doesn't then if you do it again do you have to slay then? just a question. thx for any replies.

• Content Count:  1799

The CT doesn't have to do anything when they freekill you. Apologizing, slaying, giving a free day are all just ways of making up for it one way or another. Making someone slay or give a freeday in my personal opinion are really disruptive to gameplay sometimes. Normally just giving a sincere non-troll apology is enough for not only the person you freekilled, but it's enough for any admins who happen to be on.

This should answer your question since your question is relatively the same to the OP question.

If I'm wrong feel free to slap me and cross this out.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11501

This should answer your question since your question is relatively the same to the OP question.

If I'm wrong feel free to slap me and cross this out.

This pretty much answers the question.

To piggyback off of what is said in that thread, an apology is generally well-accepted. Making a huge deal about the situation and demanding a slay from an admin or the player themselves just disrupts game-play. If the guy is generally apologetic and isn't causing an issue, I'd encourage all admins to use some type of conflict resolution (if any is actually needed) other than actual admin powers. You don't always need to slay someone just because they accidentally freekill someone (whether by crossfire or by a general misunderstanding of the rules). This is completely a suggestion, as you are entirely allowed to slay for a free kill, but sometimes it really is not the best option. I'd encourage commonsense and good judgment for each situation.

• Like 10

Reply to Thread