? servers

? players online

TTT Guns on your back

• Content Count:  2162

Is this a bug or is it a one of the mods? When a traitor has an awp they can just hide it and I can't kill them until they pull it out and its frustrating.

This could be an issue with the model they are using. Some models dont like to render guns that the person is not holding. The server might also have a nobits plugin to disable extra bits and gizmos in the gamemode such as non used weapons currently to reduce lag. Would have to ask @Im Sad or @Gator about the second bit

• Content Count:  1382

Is this a bug or is it a one of the mods? When a traitor has an awp they can just hide it and I can't kill them until they pull it out and its frustrating.

It's not a bug, it's just how the server is. Hopefully this is brung up during the TTT community meeting, as I could see this as a problem. I think I remember this was said to be put in on purpose, though I'm not sure where or even if it was even said.

• Content Count:  85

I didn't think this was a bug I thought it was implimented intentionally.. Personally I think it should stay, its a bit annoying to force traitors to throw out their AWPs or M4A1-S so they don't get killed rather than just holding out a pistol or knife to hide it. Its kind of a waste of a credit if you only manage a couple kills and then have to get rid of your AWP or something just to not get KOS'd/killed.

• Content Count:  1423

This could be an issue with the model they are using. Some models dont like to render guns that the person is not holding. The server might also have a nobits plugin to disable extra bits and gizmos in the gamemode such as non used weapons currently to reduce lag. Would have to ask @Im Sad or @Gator about the second bit

This was put in place back when Lamp was still managing the server. I had talked with both him and Retro about it and retro gave us a plug-in to put on the server. It’s not a glitch, it was just added to be more like gmod and add a little something to spice up gameplay. Surprised that it took this long for a thread to be made but it has been like this for months with no problems.

To respond to what you said about people having awps and hiding it, that just makes it a little harder for people to figure out the traitors and also gives them a chance to actually buy it without being instantly killed because someone sees it on their back. You also don’t need to wait for them to pull it out again if you already saw that they had it without calling it out.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  432

It's not a bug, it's just how the server is. Hopefully this is brung up during the TTT community meeting, as I could see this as a problem. I think I remember this was said to be put in on purpose, though I'm not sure where or even if it was even said.

I agree I feel like the server added this so they can’t be kos’ed so easily and just go off picking people one by one. Just gotta keep a eye on the guy that you think has the awp and limit him from getting kills as in then you can kill him if he brings it out because he didn’t make a call that he has picked up an awp from a traitor.

• Content Count:  432

I didn't think this was a bug I thought it was implimented intentionally.. Personally I think it should stay, its a bit annoying to force traitors to throw out their AWPs or M4A1-S so they don't get killed rather than just holding out a pistol or knife to hide it. Its kind of a waste of a credit if you only manage a couple kills and then have to get rid of your AWP or something just to not get KOS'd/killed.

Just so you know you don’t have to throw out your awp or m4a1-s. If people are asking for the name of who you picked up from give them a name or figure out something if you are a traitor.

Edited by ImHunterIRL

Reply to Thread