Hello Everyone, Super happy to be able to finally post everything we have been working on! I am going to try to keep this as short as I can but its a lot of new things, as well as some changes that we believe need to be changed.
Recently we open a thread up asking what the community would like to see happen, it got an amazing amount of feedback. Thank you for your time and feedback into the thread if you did! We came to an understanding about wanting to bring in new players to the community and what would be the best course of action following. The team decided that it would be best for us to make the server more friendly towards new players who join the server. We decided the best course of action is to remove t-baiting from the server as a whole, this will go for Verbal, as well as non-verbal t-baiting. I do want to point out that this can be changed again further down the line, but I do believe this is the best course of action for the future of our TTT Server.
- Verbal and Non-Verbal T-Baiting is not allowed on TTT Anymore!
If you're caught Verbal or non-verbal t-baiting, you can be punished and banned for it. I do understand it may take some time to get accustomed to the change, and will be lenient for the first bit, but anyone caught just actively t-baiting will be punished/ banned.
I decided I wanted to add an incentive to gaining Karma and change the perspective of "its just a number on the scoreboard" mentality. We are going to be releasing Karma Ranks, these will be ranks that are automatically applied to your profile once you have reached a certain amount of karma! These should be taken as fun and something to goof around in. The ranks will be able to be seen on the Scoreboard as well as in chat when you type a message! This is also being added because we are trying to attract new players and hopefully when someone joins and needs help, they will be able to tell who is an experience player and might be able to help them!
25000+: "God Mode"
The long anticipated release of Sub-Roles is finally here! All Sub-Roles are just Sub Category of the three main roles, Innocent, Detective, and Traitor! We are releasing 5 Sub-Roles this update, that vary from different aspects that should make the game very interesting! Please be aware Sub-Roles won't be in every round of the game, they will start when the server reaches 6 players!
- You will be given a Revolver that has 3 shots, each shot will heal a player 65 health! (Use them wisely)
- Be careful though, after each shot, there is a 45 second cooldown!
- To be given this role you have to be tased by a detective at the beginning of the round!
- If you're tased, you will be given an M4A1-S and a taser.
-Your goal is to help the detectives find the traitors by tasing other players.
- When given this role, you will be given a target at the beginning of the round.
- The only way to gain credits with this role is by killing your assign target. Killing anyone else will result in you not gaining credits!
- When given this role, after every kill you achieve you will gain 35 Health!
- Maximum health is set to 135 HP!
By the way, everyone should send a message to @BoTo, this man absolutely killed it with all these updates! Thank you!