? servers

? players online

Should the SG Server be prime only?

• Content Count:  1382

I'd like to suggest something, how about we make only the servers that benefit the most from f2pers not only prime, and make the servers that just get a bunch of hackers and stuff prime only. This way we can still have benefits on the server from free to players while restricting a lot of the hackers. So like surf, bhop, and ze would be free to play since hacking isn't a big deal there, but ttt jb and maybe mg would be prime only since it is more vulnerable to hackers.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  361

I don't think this will change the servers too much, seeing as we already get cheaters and griefers on the server. If someone is breaking the rules, then just record and make a player complaint and it will be dealt with like normal.

• Content Count:  85

I'd still like to point out that on the TTT server, ever since the update the amount of trolls, hackers, and RDM'ers has increased DRASTICALLY

The problem is that with the amount of rule breakers and cheaters that have joined since the update, making a player complaint for every single one would mean spending 50% of your playtime just making player complaints, it is that bad. That shouldn't be the case, and that's why I agree with nesquik's idea.

Reply to Thread