? servers

? players online

Google Chrome

• Content Count:  2306

Assuming you went back in time, you really couldn't invest in any of these companies when they began.

Almost all were started by a few guys who owned 100% of the company, and continued provate ownership until their companies were massive.

Look at Google, you couldn't buy stock in them until like 2 years ago.

• Content Count:  167

Assuming you went back in time, you really couldn't invest in any of these companies when they began.

Almost all were started by a few guys who owned 100% of the company, and continued provate ownership until their companies were massive.

Look at Google, you couldn't buy stock in them until like 2 years ago.

Assuming you could go back in time the only stock that comes to my mind is Berkshire Hathaway - Warren Buffett's Stock. You could originally purchase it for $1, it currently trading for around $120,000. So some quick math means $9 then would have made you a millionaire today. Nuff said.

Oh, and Google Chrome is sweet, but at least for now Firefox is still my number one browser. Give them a year though and Google will catch up/surpass them.

• Content Count:  174

I absolutely love this browser, only thing that scared me about it, was I just got done looking at NSFA (Not Safe For Anywhere) site and it showed up at the Google Chrome homepage history thing, with pictures :O, but I managed to stumble around the delete history area.

Reply to Thread