? servers

? players online

Admins Applications - Replying to Posts

• Content Count:  11501

The rule was created for several reasons, primarily because it can make admin applications drag on into tangents that span a page of posts, and because some people just post dumb shit. Some people create thought-provoking discussion, for sure, but at the time it felt like the bad was outweighing the good. I'm not on the up-and-up on every single post that has been, hasn't been, should have been, and shouldn't have been deleted - but CA's + should be deleting these posts.

I'll bring it up with the board and we'll decide on what we want to do, but there's not really a superb reason that sticks out to allow it, in my opinion. It's not saying that some of the posts aren't constructive, it's just that it's not really needed on an admin application. If there is something blatant that should be responded to, IE someone saying 'you have no server activity', yet the applicant has 100 hours in the past week, then just bring it to a CA+'s attention and they can bring it up in the thread. The Board will either delete the post in question that is false, or just not take it into account when weighing in on the app (probably the former).

As of right now at this moment - the applicants themselves (at their own risk - for some reason some people think that responding in your own app is bad...I guess?) and CA's+ can question the legitimacy of votes / ask for further clarification of those voting. If you are not a CA or higher, post your vote and leave it at that. If you have something additional to add about someone else's vote, PM a CA+.

I'll discuss with the board and post back.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  11501

I think we're going to discuss admin apps as a whole, so I'm going to go ahead and mark this as rejected, because we aren't sure entirely what changes we are going to be making. But any changes will addressed, and we will keep this thread in mind when discussing.

Reply to Thread