? servers

? players online

FREE LEGIT WARHAMMER ONLINE OPEN BETA NO PURCHASE REQUIRED

• Content Count:  769

What race are they

Red the most important thing is which side you will pick as the order sides best healers would be the runepriest (dwarf) and archmage (high elf) heal weaker but better damage. The destruction side would have the zealot(chaos) to be the best healer on their side and shaman (greenskin) second best healer but can dps pretty well.

• Content Count:  2051

Paladin is about the only one going Order from SG. lol

My download is done, I tried to order from fucking Amazon since I don't own a credit card (only Debit). And they didn't give me my code, then I found out fileplanet subscribers get a free key and no wait. CHAR NAME IS DARAVY.

• Content Count:  6559

Red the most important thing is which side you will pick as the order sides best healers would be the runepriest (dwarf) and archmage (high elf) heal weaker but better damage. The destruction side would have the zealot(chaos) to be the best healer on their side and shaman (greenskin) second best healer but can dps pretty well.

Thanks!

Why can't it be evening already!#@

• Content Count:  1285

Tell me what's a good healer ?

I'll be your medic.

zealots are chaos, so that doesn't really help me.

The healers of Order are the Archmage, Rune Priest, and Warrior Priest; High Elf, Dwarf, and Empire respectively.

Archmage is crap, Rune Priest is a good healer because he also can stick runes on the players that do a good amount of damage when they use, and Warrior Priest can tank or heal really.

(Btw, Character name is Fenrisulfir for the Swordmaster.)

Edited by Paladin

Reply to Thread