? servers

? players online

FREE LEGIT WARHAMMER ONLINE OPEN BETA NO PURCHASE REQUIRED

• Content Count:  316

Everyones on Caledor (Starting with me), and my Order soldiers shall destroy all of you.

oh oh oh,count me in ur group a Paladin,i gonna be either a Witch Hunter,Engineer or Warrior Priest :thumbup1:

Destruction is kinda boring,but if u choose the right class u won't get boring

I bet u got a Warrior Priest:w00t:

But count me in your alliance :thumbup:

I'm still downloading. I'm not eager to play, so whatever. On the week of the 18th, I have Rock Band 2 or Warhammer to choose from. The likely choice is going to be RB2 unless Warhammer blows me away. I can't turn away Peace Sells, Panic Attack, Souls of Black and Battery.

True Megadeth are really nice,but most of the RB songs arnt that good,there just few of the songs that are good,u should get GH:World Tour,gonna have good songs and then its gonna have Metallica AND The Beatles:w00t:

Edited by StrykerSwat

• Content Count:  1285

oh oh oh,count me in ur group a Paladin,i gonna be either a Witch Hunter,Engineer or Warrior Priest :thumbup1:

Destruction is kinda boring,but if u choose the right class u won't get boring

I bet u got a Warrior Priest:w00t:

But count me in your alliance :thumbup:

True Megadeth are really nice,but most of the RB songs arnt that good,there just few of the songs that are good,u should get GH:World Tour,gonna have good songs and then its gonna have Metallica AND The Beatles:w00t:

Wrong, I have been playing a Swordmaster since June.

• Content Count:  868

I'm not worried about GH, World Tour's going to be on the PS2 and I can just download and burn that. Off topic anywho.

After browsing the Warhammer site while formatting a hard disk, I saw the Marauder. I could've sworn they removed that class at one point, did they? In either case, I'm interested in playing one. Also interested in a Witch Hunter and maybe an Engineer.

Nah, they kept the Marauders. There was something on Chaos they did remove, can't remember what though I'm pretty sure it was on the Greenskin side.

Order lost the Knights of the Blazing Sun which was Empire's Tank.

• Content Count:  4354

After browsing the Warhammer site while formatting a hard disk, I saw the Marauder. I could've sworn they removed that class at one point, did they? In either case, I'm interested in playing one. Also interested in a Witch Hunter and maybe an Engineer.

If you are going to play the Witch Hunter or Engineer that means you have to play the Order side.

95% of us are all playing Destro and we will be having a SG guild.

• Content Count:  868

Nah, they kept the Marauders. There was something on Chaos they did remove, can't remember what though I'm pretty sure it was on the Greenskin side.

Order lost the Knights of the Blazing Sun which was Empire's Tank.

The Blazing Sun removal confused me until they put in the White Lion. I assume mechanically they work the same. Both classes were/are ugly as sin in appearance IMO.

I know Chaos lost the Choppah guy from the Greenskins.

EDIT: Well the White Lion looks large in comparison to other Order classes but they have pets and therefore I don't think they're tanks. Order's stuck with dwarf tanks then?

The Blazing Sun removal confused me until they put in the White Lion. I assume mechanically they work the same. Both classes were/are ugly as sin in appearance IMO.

I know Chaos lost the Choppah guy from the Greenskins.

EDIT: Well the White Lion looks large in comparison to other Order classes but they have pets and therefore I don't think they're tanks. Order's stuck with dwarf tanks then?

Not necessarily on the mechanics, both of the classes represented different things

The White Lion is more like the Witch Hunter if you will, it's meant specifically as a DPS class. The Lion itself is a tank.

The KotBS though worked as the Empire's Tank, and though they are both ugly as sin, at least the KotBS had some detailed armor. Funny though how they had only worked on the epic armors of the classes removed.

Also Ironbreaker is the main Tank, but a Shield Swordmaster is the Elves tank. The Ironbreaker and the Swordmasters are the only ones, and the Swordmaster actually works pretty well. Taunt + High Block Ratings on Shields = Long life span. Also can work some good damage on them with taunt since the target has 30% increased damage from the Swordmaster until he hits the Swordmaster 3 times. Many Swordmasters = Many damage.

Reply to Thread