? servers

? players online

FREE LEGIT WARHAMMER ONLINE OPEN BETA NO PURCHASE REQUIRED

• Content Count:  6559

But everyone is still going to go Destro...

I hate playing as Destro. I rolled three Destro toons during F&F and found it no fun >.

For the most part, they have SEVERELY OP classes. The zealot is one of the OP classes (It shouldn't take two Swordmasters to kill one Zealot since Zealots are healers) because it's heal is instant heal that heals for twice the Zealots health, the Chosen have an excrutiating amount of damage and take very little, hence a Chosen and a Zealot just become bullshit.

So join the bullshit side, it's more fun.

• Content Count:  269

If everyone is really looking at getting the game and playing hardcore I will join you. I've been trying to decided on if I should make the investment and play but if all of you are then I'm ready to take the plunge. Name the side I don't care, order or chaos they are both kick ass as far as I am concerned in Warhammer lore.

• Content Count:  868

I'm still downloading. I'm not eager to play, so whatever. On the week of the 18th, I have Rock Band 2 or Warhammer to choose from. The likely choice is going to be RB2 unless Warhammer blows me away. I can't turn away Peace Sells, Panic Attack, Souls of Black and Battery.

Reply to Thread