? servers

? players online

TTT Spectator Mic Bug

• Content Count:  189

Hey, there's a bug that I've noticed that occurred when a player joins spectate mid round in TTT, or types retry in console and joins spectate that even though they are in spec, alive players can hear their voices. I was a victim of this, I joined spec after my death to watch over another player I was getting complaints about for future rounds and I was chatting with other players in game through voice and the alive players heard my voice too. This could lead to spectators ruining T rounds by allowing spectators to reveal who is T, or even their locations.

Hope this gets fixed.

Thanks, Jim

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1010

Hey, there's a bug that I've noticed that occurred when a player joins spectate mid round in TTT, or types retry in console and joins spectate that even though they are in spec, alive players can hear their voices. I was a victim of this, I joined spec after my death to watch over another player I was getting complaints about for future rounds and I was chatting with other players in game through voice and the alive players heard my voice too. This could lead to spectators ruining T rounds by allowing spectators to reveal who is T, or even their locations.

Hope this gets fixed.

Thanks, Jim

This has been brought up before and I am sure the TTT managers are looking into it as well as the TAs. Currently the TTT managers have been very busy with adding changes and answering tons of questions. As it currently stands right now if I were to see someone do this in game with no admins on I’d just record, tell them to stop, and if they continue, file player complaint. In your scenario you can just take this in multiple ways, which I’m sure you know how to handle this. But I’d let them know that it’s currently a bug and tell them not to abuse it. If they continue then that’s up to you to decide.

• Content Count:  1671

This has been brought up before and I am sure the TTT managers are looking into it as well as the TAs. Currently the TTT managers have been very busy with adding changes and answering tons of questions. As it currently stands right now if I were to see someone do this in game with no admins on I’d just record, tell them to stop, and if they continue, file player complaint. In your scenario you can just take this in multiple ways, which I’m sure you know how to handle this. But I’d let them know that it’s currently a bug and tell them not to abuse it. If they continue then that’s up to you to decide.

Sure this ^

or this bug report thread.

Whichever one you choose. Already in there... being looked into...

• Like 1

Reply to Thread