? servers

? players online

(JB) Make Rock-Paper-Scissors LR Longer

• Content Count:  450

This is definitely a bug. Im not sure of exactly how long you should have but you are suppose to have way more then 1 second to pick an option. I think i have seen this bug in the past, but it seems like it is pretty rare currently as I have not seen it since. If you are able to repeat this bug we might be able to fix the issue behind the bug and also try to get a recording of it.

Just to finalize this thread up, this is a bug. If you can replicate this bug constantly and record it, the JB team will work to resolve the issue.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5108

To go off of what @Military_king said, we would like to fix this issue but would really appreciate any sort of videos/screenshots that show this bug in action. For the time being, this will be marked as 'Answered', but if anyone has anything to submit you may do so in a PM to myself or one of the other JB managers (the wonderful @Dominic and @Manny).

As a side note, we are considering changing core plugins for the JB game mode so this may very well be fixed with that change. We will keep you posted as to if this switch transpires.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread