? servers

? players online

(JB) Make Rock-Paper-Scissors LR Longer

• Content Count:  1920

Today when playing R-P-S as a LR with a T, I was given about one second before being killed for not choosing in time which is kinda dumb because you can, like many CTs do just blindly accept the LR and not really pay attention to which LR was chosen and be killed when just trying to find the T that LRed you. My suggestion is to allow like 3-4 seconds for someone to choose so they can at least realize what they're doing without being killed for a silly reason. Just my two cents.

• Content Count:  449

This is definitely a bug. Im not sure of exactly how long you should have but you are suppose to have way more then 1 second to pick an option. I think i have seen this bug in the past, but it seems like it is pretty rare currently as I have not seen it since. If you are able to repeat this bug we might be able to fix the issue behind the bug and also try to get a recording of it.

• Content Count:  1583

This is the same message you get when someone sends an LR after you have accepted one, or if you try to accept an LR after another one has been sent. I'm sure this could be caused by someone sending an LR while you are in RPS. I'm not sure entirely why people are able to send LRs while you have already accepted one, but I imagine it happens when the T has the menu of Cats to send LR to up before you've accepted it.

This is the same message you get when someone sends an LR after you have accepted one, or if you try to accept an LR after another one has been sent. I'm sure this could be caused by someone sending an LR while you are in RPS. I'm not sure entirely why people are able to send LRs while you have already accepted one, but I imagine it happens when the T has the menu of Cats to send LR to up before you've accepted it.

I'm pretty sure that's what happened. Because when I died I got two messages "you didn't choose rock, paper, or scissors in time!" (or something like that) and "you are unable to accept another LR while already in one"

So I think there's a bug with RPS (maybe others too) where if you get sent another LR request it may force the LR to end? So with RPS it kills you but perhaps with the other ones it would say you cheated or force-end the LR?

I'll try and get a few people to help me duplicate this later and see if it was a one-off thing or is something that is consistent @Military_king

• Like 2

@Military_king

I tried manually replicating this bug by asking some people to lr me with RPS but it worked like normal.

@Bacon @thump What maps did this bug occur on for you guys? I'm beginning to think it only occurs on some maps or with some people?

Edit: I doubt it would only occur with some people, but only occurring on some maps is more likely the issue.

• Content Count:  701

@Military_king

I tried manually replicating this bug by asking some people to lr me with RPS but it worked like normal.

@Bacon @thump What maps did this bug occur on for you guys? I'm beginning to think it only occurs on some maps or with some people?

Edit: I doubt it would only occur with some people, but only occurring on some maps is more likely the issue.

I don't remember because it happened to me so many times

• Content Count:  272

@Military_king

If I remember correctly, I think it was on spy v spy the old one without soccer and the entire outside area not the new one.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread