? servers

? players online

What slogan will repersent SteamGamers?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What slogan will repersent SteamGamers?

• SteamGamers: I'm a big kid now
    • SteamGamers: Next Generation of Gaming
    • SteamGamers: Where Players Connect
    • SteamGamers: We Know Gaming
    • SteamGamers: It's More then Just Games
    • SteamGamers: Somthing for everyone
    • SteamGamers: Reach out and Shoot Someone
    • SteamGamers: Let the Games begin
    • SteamGamers: Come Join the Pros
    • SteamGamers: Leading by Example

Which slogan will win????

• Content Count:  813

The slogan "Reach out & Shoot Someone" - Not over keen on that only because of the message it sends. All these lawyers etc blame games like CSS enough for mass school murders...

It's like... *NEWS JUST IN* well they had the game experience and go an shoot someone, well now they even have their own slogan! People around the world look out!"

Edited by Third

• Content Count:  4354

DOUBLE POST BUT HOW ABOUT WE ARE DOING THIS TO KEEP THE COMMUNITY ALIVE AND INTERESTING... why does everything has to have a point...

This involves people (i.e regulars) that dont necessarly have any influence on the changes made to the community yet this lets them get involved and maybe see there work used by the higher ups like BDs or Haggards, why object this, I dont see. Except maybe modjers had a point with this interferring with the name itself!!!!

Some one pass Trak a tissue he has some brown on his nose.

There are so many holes here.

This involves people (i.e regulars) that dont necessarly have any influence on the changes made to the community yet this lets them get involved

The regs has spoken and there are many that don't like these slogans. So you are saying only the regs that like the idea and speak up?

WE ARE DOING THIS TO KEEP THE COMMUNITY ALIVE AND INTERESTING

Did I miss the death of our community? When have we ever been dead? or not interesting? And how is a slogan going to save the day?

I am not harping on Garfield. I believe he has done a fine job in everything he has done. All I am saying is PLEASE do not just pick something because we think we need it. We have gotten to where we are with out one. Not sure we need one now.

I understand this is for marketing. But if I saw any one these slogans on a banner some where else I would laugh and not visit this site.

Please take time to really come up with something that will blow minds. And that is just not in this list.

• Content Count:  1285

It's not a catchy slogan that will keep the community alive and interesting, it's the people and the servers. It has always been the people and servers, and just a few more words on the banner won't make five people into ten.

Reply to Thread