? servers

? players online

What slogan will repersent SteamGamers?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. What slogan will repersent SteamGamers?

• SteamGamers: I'm a big kid now
    • SteamGamers: Next Generation of Gaming
    • SteamGamers: Where Players Connect
    • SteamGamers: We Know Gaming
    • SteamGamers: It's More then Just Games
    • SteamGamers: Somthing for everyone
    • SteamGamers: Reach out and Shoot Someone
    • SteamGamers: Let the Games begin
    • SteamGamers: Come Join the Pros
    • SteamGamers: Leading by Example

Which slogan will win????

• Content Count:  2903

So, where exactly will it go? It can't go on the forums because that would be pointless unless it was on others and even then, what websites would it go on?

On an entirely different note, I've debated in the past the idea of creating a Wikipedia article about ZM but I never got around to it. I know it's not much but that gives us an extra Google link. Perhaps it might be worth a little tinkering with.

Agreed. Something like this would get our name out. With tags like Zombie Murder or Steam Gamers, this article would pop up anytime someone searched on google for this. I think a slogan would just clutter the name, and yes, I don't think many of these are very original.

-Modgers

• Content Count:  6559

Agreed. Something like this would get our name out. With tags like Zombie Murder or Steam Gamers, this article would pop up anytime someone searched on google for this. I think a slogan would just clutter the name, and yes, I don't think many of these are very original.

-Modgers

First, this isn't up for debate.

Second, that's why you get to fucking vote on the one that is original.

Third, jesus fucking christ.

• Content Count:  4354

First, this isn't up for debate.

Second, that's why you get to fucking vote on the one that is original.

Third, jesus fucking christ.

But Red the slogan thing is not a problem. Like I said in past posts. I dont mind a slogan, but right now that list does not have anything we should ever think about using.

Why rush into this. What the other poll was only up for a few days. There is no reason to rush into having one in this list be it.

• Content Count:  3736

DOUBLE POST BUT HOW ABOUT WE ARE DOING THIS TO KEEP THE COMMUNITY ALIVE AND INTERESTING... why does everything has to have a point...

This involves people (i.e regulars) that dont necessarly have any influence on the changes made to the community yet this lets them get involved and maybe see there work used by the higher ups like BDs or Haggards, why object this, I dont see. Except maybe modjers had a point with this interferring with the name itself!!!!

Reply to Thread