? servers

? players online

Needed

• Content Count:  124

If someone types !fo in jailbreak and get the first order you should make so it mutes other cts so others arnt being rude and making orders over the first order because i believe i told !fo couldnt be over ordered by other cts yet they did it to me 3 rounds and i probaly wont got back to jail break server cause the people there are rude and make fun of my speech impadement.

• Content Count:  236

If someone types !fo in jailbreak and get the first order you should make so it mutes other cts so others arnt being rude and making orders over the first order because i believe i told !fo couldnt be over ordered by other cts yet they did it to me 3 rounds and i probaly wont got back to jail break server cause the people there are rude and make fun of my speech impadement.
It does mute people? Also people are rude on jb I'm sorry but you have to deal with it they make fun of me but i just either mute them or ignore them.

• Content Count:  2342

On Jailbreak it's important that the orders given are clear and can be understood by others. While making fun of people for something they can't control is frowned upon, it's understandable that people may have trouble understanding your orders. !fo does mute other CTs as others have stated; if other people have trouble understanding your order, something you can consider is typing out your orders in chat.

Apologies for your poor experience on the server.

Reply to Thread