? servers

? players online

!dz plugin

• Content Count:  555

I don't know if someone fixed the damage problems that were an issue when the !dz plugin was first put in, but what I do know is that there is still a very annoying problem with the fists. Every time I get hit by fists with people on the same team I literally do a 180 on my screen, making it sometimes unplayable if you have people spam hitting you fists. If there is a possible fix to this I think a lot of JB regs would enjoy the change. In regards to the damage problems, there are various weapons (I think axe and wrench) that were doing at most 29 damage and as low as people having to hit CTs and Ts 8 times to kill them. If these were already fixed disregard the last sentence.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  2342

I don't know if someone fixed the damage problems that were an issue when the !dz plugin was first put in, but what I do know is that there is still a very annoying problem with the fists. Every time I get hit by fists with people on the same team I literally do a 180 on my screen, making it sometimes unplayable if you have people spam hitting you fists. If there is a possible fix to this I think a lot of JB regs would enjoy the change. In regards to the damage problems, there are various weapons (I think axe and wrench) that were doing at most 29 damage and as low as people having to hit CTs and Ts 8 times to kill them. If these were already fixed disregard the last sentence.

Was brought to our attention and we're working on a fix. Thanks (:

• Like 2

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.