? servers

? players online

warden

• Content Count:  113

can you please add plugin that will say in chat that there is NO WARDEN on our server, and all CTs have right to give orders at any time after fo. and also can you add or just make sure everyone knows if you breaking vents at razer go when you supposed to be frozen on the box is DELAY and you can be ws for it.

• Like 3
Edited by MeGGi<3

• Content Count:  1987

I believe that’s the purpose of doing sm_faq or sm_rules on the server. If need be I don’t see a problem putting in the server announcements that there is no warden. Some players can’t get it through their thick skull after being told :p.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3294

About the vents thing: You can absolutely warning shot those players, and if they bitch and complain just tell them it's delaying and move on. I believe in today's meeting they discussed adding an announcement that said any CT can give orders and there is no warden, so we should look forward to that.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1030

I'm sure that when you're playing Jailbreak on SG servers, and some CT declares themself warden, there will be immediate pushback, from the other CTs and the Ts, because almost everyone who is on knows that there are no wardens. I don't really feel that it's necessary to have that announcement.

Also, addressing that second point about the vents:

You can absolutely warning shot those players, and if they bitch and complain just tell them it's delaying and move on.

It's delaying, and if they complain just ignore it, and if they continue to harass you over it, just let an administrator know.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread