? players online

Do you want to solve this?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to solve this?

• Yes, I care.
    • No, I'm LAME

Slayed...

• Content Count:  4960

Tbh I have no idea what you're talking. Perhaps if you were to describe the problem rather than write a sensationalistic story about it we could do something ;).

I think he's talking about "You have been slayed for playing the round twice" script. It's really annoying though.

• Content Count:  1349

I think he's talking about "You have been slayed for playing the round twice" script. It's really annoying though.

The Anti-rejoin functionality is built into Mani. Short of disabling it there's really nothing we can do until Mani updates his plugin, which won't be until CSS is ported to the Orange Box.

edit - Technically I could write a custom script with the same functionality and disable it in Mani... Dunno how well it'd work though.

Edited by Astrum

• Content Count:  2

Im just really sick of terrorists sitting in a circle and playing patty cake, when they should be stabbing/shooting a CT, and then, whats worse is having to SPECTATE them playing patty cake for 3 and a half minutes.

i have to agree.. when they just stand there and o nothing the whole round is rather annoying.

and telling the cts if a t becomes a rebel i think would make it harder for Ts also

• Content Count:  678

Tbh I have no idea what you're talking. Perhaps if you were to describe the problem rather than write a sensationalistic story about it we could do something ;).

If you want to know the problem i'll explain :d

You get auto-slain if you exit and rejoin the game, that is if you join the same team or the opposite team in the SAME round.

Simple to avoid;

Move to spec and wait for the next round to start, wait a couple seconds and then join the team you want. You will be put on and the slaying will stop

How do I know?

It happened to me ;)

• Content Count:  1980

I think its about time we got the "rebel" mod on the server. It basically tells you in chat when a T is attacking a CT and it shows their name saying "[sG] Paul is now a rebel!". This would clear things up about "why did you kill me, I never attacked anyone!", but would also ruin PB in a way.

The mod is from a hosties server I play on, anyone know if I can like download it from thier server or will I have to download it from a website?

EDIT: http://addons.eventscripts.com/addons/view/hosties

OR

http://forums.mattie.info/cs/forums/viewtopic.php?p=231476

Listen to the man!!!!!!!!

+ rep for you Paul.

• Content Count:  2666

Im just really sick of terrorists sitting in a circle and playing patty cake, when they should be stabbing/shooting a CT, and then, whats worse is having to SPECTATE them playing patty cake for 3 and a half minutes.

agreed

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.