? servers

? players online

GunGame Nights

• Content Count:  6242

Congrats to daZe for organizing, imo, a successful event. In the first hour we kept the server full. By the time we both left at the 90 minute mark it still had 14 people in it. If someone lets me know when it died down to around 6 players that would be great. This was awesome. Next week we'll plan a bit better with map rotations and maybe a point scale to see who is the ultimate Gun Game Whore? So please join me in saying good work to daZe when you see him next.

• Content Count:  6741

last night's test run turned out to be more successful than I thought it would, when we first played gg_digital_green it was really fun and hectic with 24 people.

thanks to the people who stayed on the whole way through, I would have stayed longer but due to time zones and the fact that I'm an extremely lazy person when it comes to waking up for work in the morning means I had to go to bed.

hopefully next week we may be able to start an hour earlier, depending on the amount of interest.

as Spiked said from next week tallys on scores will be kept and updated every thursday.

• Content Count:  6741

last night's test run turned out to be more successful than I thought it would, when we first played gg_digital_green it was really fun and hectic with 24 people.

thanks to the people who stayed on the whole way through, I would have stayed longer but due to time zones and the fact that I'm an extremely lazy person when it comes to waking up for work in the morning means I had to go to bed.

hopefully next week we may be able to start an hour earlier, depending on the amount of interest.

as Spiked said from next week tallys on scores will be kept and updated every thursday.

last night:

server_players.png?GSID=119795&start=-1d

Edited by Daze

• Content Count:  2686

last night:

server_players.png?GSID=119795&start=-1d

Not an hour earlier, 3 hours earlier!

• Content Count:  3440

NOOOO!!! don't start earlier..

Due to work/family on a week night.. I wasn't able to sign on until 9:00 EST.

It was good to see that it was still 4 on 4 .. though..

Really do whatever works best for the group.. but stick around longer if you can.

Reply to Thread