? servers

? players online

Sad Post, Sad Day #3

• Content Count:  65

Third.

As I said, Today? Was not a very good day. Nor was yesterday. One? It’s sunday, Two?  Yesterday was Saturday.  Three? Tomorrow’s monday. 

Im kidding even if i really do hate all three of those days, I sometimes log onto TTT or just csgo in general so i can just play and distract myself from my personal problems, But the internet was out so inevitably i had to sit it out. But that one isn’t really a big issue.

The big issue? The more I play TTT, The more i realize how Toxic some players can be, And frankly it’s tiring to sit through 30 minutes of it. When all you want to do is vibe and have fun. But I can’t complain because even if the server is toxic, I knew it was toxic so getting tired of getting shit on for the fifth time of the day has no point 

This was just a really big random rant about how much i hate TTT sometimes but can’t stop playing, Darn. 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  905

If you got people being toxic to ya hit up an admin, there's always some on either in game or on discord that can give ya a hand to help you out.

Hopefully it gets better for you since nobody wants to see others not enjoying themselves.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  216

Suggestion, if you want to have fun, don't play TTT. Hopping on TTT after a shitty day will never end good. In fact, going on computer at all will generally put you in an even worse mood. Pick up a hobby like boxing, it's a good stress reliever and tires you out quickly. Trust me it's worth trying. :thumbsup:

• Like 3

• Content Count:  178

I feel you on this. I'm glad TTT is getting more populated as of now, but it's getting more toxic by the day. Sometimes I just want to bhop around on the server and listen to music with voice_enable 0 on, but it always gets so sweaty. I'm guilty of sweating every so often and it really is pretty shitty. I have way too much time on TTT itself and it's really unhealthy. I have been getting into lifting weights recently in quarantine and it is something that can take my mind off life and it's worth it. Like sully said, try to pick up a new hobby because playing TTT will just anger you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shawty said:

I feel you on this. I'm glad TTT is getting more populated as of now, but it's getting more toxic by the day. Sometimes I just want to bhop around on the server and listen to music with voice_enable 0 on, but it always gets so sweaty. I'm guilty of sweating every so often and it really is pretty shitty. I have way too much time on TTT itself and it's really unhealthy. I have been getting into lifting weights recently in quarantine and it is something that can take my mind off life and it's worth it. Like sully said, try to pick up a new hobby because playing TTT will just anger you. 

Sadly, That is the case. You have to walk on eggshells around a lot of people if you don’t want something to stir.

I have other hobbies but when csgo (TTT) is really the only place I can talk to people, whether or not it’s bad or good. It gets pretty hard to find any light in the others. But I have my own things when i’m not on. Thank you for replying though! I appreciate it. Being able to empathize with someone is great. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mace said:

If you got people being toxic to ya hit up an admin, there's always some on either in game or on discord that can give ya a hand to help you out.

Hopefully it gets better for you since nobody wants to see others not enjoying themselves.

I don’t use discord, Which really makes a barrier.

I understand and I don’t know if I ever used the word toxic correctly? Some people on here don’t think some players are being toxic while people like me do, So they aren’t really doing anything wrong other then being rude but not to the point where it’s seen as wrong to some players? But it’s continuous every day, like it’s who they are and what they do. 

Reply to Thread