? players online

do you believe in ghosts?

• Content Count:  1051

10 hours ago, skitzophranic said:

i believe in aliens

also

tell us your ghost experience lynxie

also,

why do you some of you think demons are real but not ghosts?

My ghost experience is calming but scary, for a kid of course.

It was midnight, and I was on my phone doing whatever. And I heard my door creak open, I thought it was my mom checking on me. So I hid under my sheets, and noticed a white lighting the room up, I still thought it was my mom using a flashlight.

So I peeked my head out cause I wanted to see what was going on, and I saw a white figure standing at the door, wearing a white gown, looked exactly like my mom, had a bluish white aura eminating off her, but had pitch black eyes and mouth.

We stared eachother down before I got scared and hid under my sheets again. After that the light disappeared and she was gone. My mom said it was her mom visiting me since she never got to meet me before she died, and the two of them looked extremely similar.

I also believe in God because I do personally believe there is someone watching over me, keeping me at whatever kind of peace I can possibly conceive.

I want to believe that when I die, I have a choice on how I want to live my after-life. Either that being reincarnated, roaming earth as a ghastly/ghostly being, going your heaven and living life, or paying for my sins and go to hell.

I dont believe that there needs to be evidence of God being real for me to believe. There is a reason why "faith" is a word.

Edited by lynxie

Reply to Thread