? servers

? players online

Normal VS Online  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather do normal school or online school?

• Normal

Normal VS Online

• Content Count:  127

22 minutes ago, RemixedPixel said:

online school feels so much more draining than regular school, it definitely is better to go to school in terms of getting a better learning experience

too long

• Content Count:  9

In school instruction is better in almost every aspect than online. I can understand everyone’s concerns for health and safety but the fact of the matter is students are not able to learn efficiently enough online to have a fair shot at their final examinations than kids who have opted for in-school. I know many states here in the states didn’t hand out final exams last year and passed everyone if they had a passing average with the exception of the collegeboard AP classes which shall I say from taking part in them personally they were a clusterfuck. It’s a shitty situation all around, the fact that we are still dealing with this epidemic, but hopefully states and schools will work together in order to finish out this year organized as opposed to last years, and let’s hope that we will be able to all go back fully in person starting the 21-22 school year.

Reply to Thread