1. Activate the Dark Aether/Construct the Pack-A-Punch Machine

2. Acquire the D.I.E. Shockwave Wonder Weapon

3. Acquire the Aetherscope

4. Re-Activate the Decontamination Chamber

5. Install the Decontamination Agent

6. Cleanse a Subject with the Decontamination Chamber

7. Fix the Cyclotron/Reactor

1. Activate the Dark Aether/Construct the Pack-A-Punch Machine

• Step 1.1: Turn on Power (marked by a white diamond)

• Step 1.2: Activate the reactor by pushing the two buttons marked by a white diamond

• Step 1.3: Enter the Dark Aether by holding +use on the Anomaly(glowing purple ball) in front of power room

• Step 1.4: Go to and use the Dark Aether Tunnel marked by a white diamond

• Step 1.5: Grab the Pack-A-Punch Machine part at the exit of the Aether Tunnel

• Step 1.6: Construct the Pack-A-Punch Machine by placing the part where the Anomaly used to transport to the Dark Aether was located. (This is the location of Pack-A-Punch Machine for the duration of the game)

2. Acquire the D.I.E. Shockwave Wonder Weapon

Note: Steps 2.2-2.8 may be skipped if a D.I.E. Shockwave is obtained through the Mystery Box or challenge rewards.

• Step 2.1: Use the Megaton or Megaton Blaster to shoot the Fungus on the tree between the Plane Wing(Juggernog) and the Pond(Quick Revive).

• Step 2.2: Kill a Megaton and its two split forms, the Megaton Bomber and Megaton Blaster.

• Step 2.3: Retrieve the Keycard dropped by the Megaton split form killed last.

• Step 2.4: Head down to the Weapons Room(Deadshot Daiquiri/Nuke Room) and use the keycard on the wall in the room with the Mystery Box location(gray boxes with a blue bunny on top).

• Step 2.5: Retrieve the D.I.E. Shockwave Remote Control from the drawer that opens next to the keycard insertion panel.

• Step 2.6: Round up about 30 zombies and lead them into the Living Room of Nacht Der Untoten(Pink door through spawn).

• Step 2.7: Use the D.I.E. Shockwave Remote Control through the crack in the wall opposite the spiral staircase to activate the D.I.E. Shockwave and have it suck up all the zombies you rounded up and brought there.

• Step 2.8: Continue Steps 6-6a until the D.I.E. Shockwave stops sucking up zombies or you hear a voice line telling you the machine is ready to discharge.

• Step 2.9: Use the D.I.E. Shockwave Remote Control once more to discharge the weapon and blow the door off, allowing you to retrieve the D.I.E. Shockwave.

3. Acquire the Aetherscope

• Step 3.1: Locate another Anomaly around the map and use it to transport to the Dark Aether. Once there you will pick up three parts for the Aetherscope located around the map. These parts will have a yellow glow to them, so they can be easily spotted.

(Note: These parts do not spawn in any specific order. Once one is picked up, the next one will spawn until all three are picked up.)

(Caution: A pack of Plaguehounds will appear when a piece is picked up, be prepared to deal with these as they do not despawn)

• Location #1: In the reactor room across from the Pack-A-Punch Machine.
  • Location #2: In the Yard(spawn) under the stairs outside of Nacht Der Untoten
  • Location #3: On top of the engine of the crashed plane

• Step 3.2: Build the Aetherscope at the workbench below the Pack-A-Punch Machine. Make sure to pick up the Aetherscope after building it.

4. Re-Activate the Decontamination Chamber

• Step 4.1: Use the Anomaly located in the Medical Bay(Speed Cola) to transport to the Dark Aether.

• Step 4.2: Grab Doctor Vogel's Diary from the 2nd Floor near the computer in the Medical Bay. 

• Step 4.3: View three spectral reflections in order, giving Doctor Vogel his diary each time.

• Location #1: Behind Speed Cola in the corner of Medical Bay.
  • Location #2: In the Challenge/Reward room behind the right side reward stations upon entering the room.
  • Location #3: In front of the Aetherscope workbench below the Pack-A-Punch Machine.

• Step 4.4: Enter the password into the computer in the Medical Bay.

Prerequisite: Must have all 4 D.I.E. Shockwave upgrades completed/available to use

• Step 4.5: Shoot each container on the bottom of the Decontamination Chamber with a separate D.I.E. Shockwave upgrade. The containers will turn upright when properly shot.

5. Install the Decontamination Agent

• Step 5.1: Activate the Anomaly between the Medical Bay(Speed Cola) and Armor/Weapon Upgrade Station.

• Step 5.2: View the spectral reflection on the 2nd Floor of the Medical Bay(Speed Cola), outside the computer room. Once this is over, pick up the Dark Aether Wrench that will spawn on the ground.

• Step 5.3: Use the Dark Aether Wrench to fix the tank in the Yard(spawn), using it on 3 separate locations of the tank.

• Step 5.4: Kill the zombie that opens the hatch of the tank and cause any sort of explosive damage towards the hatch of the tank (grenades work just fine). This will cause the tank to shoot the Decontamination Agent from a tree at the Crash Site(Juggernog).

• Step 5.5: Retrieve the Decontamination Agent from the Crash Site(Juggernog) by the cockpit of the plane and run it down to the Medical Bay(Speed Cola), where you will install it in the same location the spectral reflection was viewed at.

(Caution: You will run slower and be unable to shoot or use any grenades/tacticals while holding the Decontamination Agent.)

6. Cleanse a Subject with the Decontamination Chamber

• Step 6.1: Once a Megaton has spawned, navigate it to the Medical Bay(Speed Cola). Split the Megaton into a Megaton Bomber and Megaton Blaster but do not kill either.

• Step 6.2: Lure both the Megaton Bomber and Megaton Blaster below the Decontamination Chamber until both are sucked into the chamber together.

• Step 6.3: Activate the Decontamination Chamber by using the computer on the 2nd floor of the Medical Bay(Speed Cola).

(Caution: This process will cause the lights/power to be disabled again and will spawn a lot of Plaguehounds and Megatons. Be prepared to deal with this situation.)

7. Fix the Cyclotron/Reactor

• Step 7.1: Activate the Anomaly located in the Living Room of Nacht Der Untoten to transport to the Dark Aether.

• Step 7.2: Run into the Mystery Box room of Nacht Der Untoten and view the spectral reflection in the corner opposite from the Mystery Box location near the 1911 wall buy.

• Step 7.3: Retrieve the Family Photo from the same location to activate the final fight. You will have a small cutscene followed by zombies and Megatons.

• Step 7.4: Survive the 3 waves of zombies while Orlov fixes the reactor. It is recommended to use Monkey Bombs during this part and focus on killing the Megatons. 

(Note: The game will say to protect Orlov, however he appears to take no damage at the time of this post.)

• Step 7.5: After the reactor is fully fixed there will be endless zombie spawns occurring. You need to navigate to the Exfil site at the Pond(Quick Revive) and board the helicopter that will be waiting there.

(Caution: Running through the purple light beams zombies spawn from will deal damage to you, so be careful to avoid them whenever possible.)

Path to Exfil: Run up the stairs in the power room to the Yard(spawn), then through the Nacht Der Untoten to the Crash Site(Juggernog) and finally to the Pond(Quick Revive).

• Like 4

• Content Count:  2162

D.I.E. Shockwave Upgrades

D.I.E. Cryo-Emitter

D.I.E. Nova-5

D.I.E. Thermophasic

D.I.E. Electrobolt

D.I.E. Cryo-Emitter

Prerequisites: Possession of a D.I.E. Shockwave/Step 2.2 of the Main Easter Egg

• Step 1: Shoot the box on the roof of Nacht Der Untoten facing the Pond(Quick Revive) above the ramp closest to the Bedroom(Stamina Up).

• Step 2: Pickup the glass flask that fell from the broken box in the Pond(Quick Revive), next to the exit from Nacht Der Untoten.

• Step 3: Place the glass flask beneath the radiated fungus from Step 2.2 of the Main Easter Egg, then wait about a minute to pick it back up once filled.

• Step 4: Place the filled flask on the weapon case in the Medical Bay(Speed Cola) opposite the shower room.

• Step 5: Install the upgrade into your D.I.E. Shockwave to use it until swapped out.

D.I.E. Nova-5

Prerequisite: Possession of a D.I.E. Shockwave

• Step 1: Suck the canister on the 2nd floor of Nacht Der Untoten above the pink door from the Yard(spawn) and pick it up.

• Step 2: Place the canister in the machine in the opposite corner of Deadshot Daiquiri on the bottom floor of the Weapons Room(Nuke Room).

• Step 3: Kill a Plaguehound near the machine you placed the canister into in the previous step. Once the fumes are sucked up, pick up the canister.

• Step 4: Place the filled flask on the weapon case near Nacht Der Untoten at the Crash Site(Juggernog), then stand back and shoot it.

• Step 5: Install the upgrade into your D.I.E. Shockwave to use it until swapped out.

D.I.E. Thermophasic

Prerequisite: Step 4.4 of the Main Easter Egg

• Step 1: Shoot the electrical box underneath the cockpit of the plane, and pick up the fuse inside of it. 

(Note: The cockpit needs to be floating in order to pick up the fuse. This step can be done at any time prior to step 4.4 of the Main Easter Egg.)

• Step 2: Enter the Anomaly located at the Pond(Quick Revive) to enter the Dark Aether.

• Step 3: Place the fuse into the laser cutting machine opposite Deadshot Daiquiri in the Weapons Room (Nuke Room). 

• Step 4: Run back up to the Pond(Quick Revive) and locate the weapon case on the back of the truck near Nacht Der Untoten.

D.I.E. Electrobolt

Prerequisite: Step 4.4 of the Main Easter Egg

• Step 1: Enter the Anomaly located underneath the stairs of the Pack-A-Punch Machine on the lower level of the reactor room to enter the Dark Aether.

• Step 2: Suck up yellow energy from 3 glowing crystals around the map and shoot their energy into the weapon case located on the bottom right side of the reactor room.

• Location #1: The roof of Nacht Der Untoten to the right of Der Wunderfizz.
  • Location #2: To the right of the tunnel entrance at the Pond(Quick Revive).
  • Location #3: To the right of the tunnel entrance at the Crash Site(Juggernog).

(Note: Only one crystal’s energy may be collected at a time, however the order in which they are done does not matter.)

(Caution: It is possible to miss the box, so be careful with your shots. You may repeat Steps 1-2 as many times as possible until all 3 crystal’s energy are properly transferred.)

• Step 3: Install the upgrade into your D.I.E. Shockwave to use it until swapped out.
  • Like 5
Edited by Cept For Her

Reply to Thread