? servers

? players online

Opinions on Social Media (Youtube, StoryFire)

• Content Count:  238

Hello, I am here to ask a question to see everyone's opinions on some Social Media Platforms that consist of YouTube and StoryFire. Personally, I like YouTube more due to it's constant flow of new Content and Creators, however I do not agree with certain actions made by the Company. I dislike StoryFire mostly due to its User base mostly consisting of already Famous content creators as you essentially have to be already famous before using StoryFire to make an account and how hard it is to grow within the StoryFire community. 

** Please feel free to Agree or Disagree.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  331

I REALLY wish YouTube was more transparent about their policies and rules on the platform. Are you allowed to swear? Are you allowed to show fake or minor violence? There's a lot of "we removed your video/banned you from out platform because we felt like it," on YouTube, and I really dislike that. I do like the ability to grow on YouTube. It's mildly easy to go from 1 to 1,000 subscribers if you upload consistently and upload videos people WANT to watch. I've never heard of nor do I plan on watching storyfire.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  284

After taking some time on storyfire I'll be on to watch 2-3 channels that may have different content then on YouTube or just have been terminated from the platform. I won't be actively watching it but I'll for sure keep an eye on it for s few reasons.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  909

like 2 months ago everyone was moving over  to storyfire and it was suppose to be the next big thing I dont hear much news about it now.  Probably because you need to be verified to even post videos which kills any small creators. I do understand there choice tho considering their a small company and wont be able to enforce their policies well if there lots of content. YouTube is better then it mostly because its been out for so long so there is so much content on it alr and it allows small creators to post.  Hopefully storyfire grows more to give a safe heaven for youtubers considering how odd YouTube can be sometimes. 

• Like 1
Edited by BloodBlades

Reply to Thread