? servers

? players online

*NOT SALTY OR ANYTHING* next season improvement thread

• Content Count:  3052

Expand the playoffs, remove divisions, remove inactive players, better bench allocations based on # of people in league (bench was wayyy to deep.)

All in all, it's always fun, I also wish we had a discord channel/server to chat in! for smack talk and general stuff. It's always fun!

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2730

On 12/24/2020 at 1:37 PM, Labarr said:

Expand the playoffs, remove divisions, remove inactive players, better bench allocations based on # of people in league (bench was wayyy to deep.)

All in all, it's always fun, I also wish we had a discord channel/server to chat in! for smack talk and general stuff. It's always fun!

All good points brought up, there will definitely be changes made to next year's league. Here a short list of what I think:

1. Next year I want to do an 8 team playoffs if we do a 12 team league again, but if we do a 10 team league we will do a 4 team playoff that have 2 weeks per match.

2. Divisions will for sure be removed next year.

3. As for inactive players I think this was one of the best years when it came to people participating. I know some didn't really care because they couldn't make the draft. Next year I'll put the draft at a better time.

4. As for the benches I didn't really see an issue, but that could of been because I had a hoard of WR's. What do you recommend as a good number for bench slots?

5. I did try to get us a discord channel this year, but it just never materialized. I'm still surprised we got this sub-form. 

Also one more thing @Labarr. Would you happen to have the final standings of the leagues in 2016 and 2017?

Reply to Thread