Should bait be KOS  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Should bait be KOS

• Yes damaging a baiting CT should be KOS
    • No damaging a baiting CT should not be KOS
    • Only if the ct gets killed

Bait(ed)

• Content Count:  22

While the rule does state that doing damage is KOS, baiting is also punishable. I have seen this issue a lot of times in the past, however the admins often solve the problem by punishing the CT that is baiting, that is only if the T that knifed was killed. Most of the time the CTs are not that kill hungry and will not kill for pre-knifing. I don't see this rule as an issue that is big enough for it to change, as the change would create more complicated problems, compared to leaving the rule be.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  409

21 hours ago, IrohJinnouchi said:

While the rule does state that doing damage is KOS, baiting is also punishable. I have seen this issue a lot of times in the past, however the admins often solve the problem by punishing the CT that is baiting, that is only if the T that knifed was killed. Most of the time the CTs are not that kill hungry and will not kill for pre-knifing. I don't see this rule as an issue that is big enough for it to change, as the change would create more complicated problems, compared to leaving the rule be.

This quote here pretty much sums up our thoughts. Making this rule change would make things a lot harder for our admins to enforce, as well as adding unnecessary confusion as to who would be KOS, etc.  So if you were to damage a guard in any way it would make you KOS, even if you were baited. Baiting is still against the rules though, and is 100% punishable by our admins. 

• Like 5

Reply to Thread