? servers

? players online

What should my next upload be?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. I know that not a lot of people watched my videos, but for the people who did, what should I upload? If your choice isn't listed below, just say what you want me to do.

• League On Crack
    • Idiots play Phasmo
    • Sgt. Moron Plays Pavlov VR
    • Cuphead Kicks my ass
    • Minecraft but im actually there (VR)
    • The forest but im actually there (VR)
    • another garbage comp video

poll time

• Content Count:  971

new youtubers usually rely on doing things as a group to attract new viewers, so I actually HIGHLY recommend you don't upload anything single player until you can tell your audience has an interest in watching only you play. 

this isn't 2011 where you can just upload 30 minutes lets plays every day and in 2 years be driving up your house in a ferrari with 20M subs.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  331

16 minutes ago, dafty said:

new youtubers usually rely on doing things as a group to attract new viewers, so I actually HIGHLY recommend you don't upload anything single player until you can tell your audience has an interest in watching only you play. 

this isn't 2011 where you can just upload 30 minutes lets plays every day and in 2 years be driving up your house in a ferrari with 20M subs.

most of these videos are planned to be played with a group, some are already recorded. The only video that was originally planned to be solo was the pavlov video, but I know some people in the community are picking up VR headsets now due to how cheap they're becoming, so that might change idk. If I could get a Whole TTT lobby of people from SG in Pavlov, that'd be pretty sick 

Reply to Thread