? servers

? players online

GTA Online

• Content Count:  3287

7 hours ago, colrite said:

id be down to take you on a few heists and help set up your businesses. Got way too much time in that game, and figure I might as well help other people out now.

7 hours ago, Nate. said:

I’d be down to help with some heists. Modded my game a few years ago so I could buy cars. Best decision of my life 

that'd be sweet af, i got a CEO thing going with the vehicle heists and I just managed to get a bunker (without upgrades) but its slow going.

really need some money for a submarine so I can do that new solo heist for mad money, or a decent air vehicle to do VIP missions and shit, keep getting griefed during my missions by mofos with rocket choppers and bikes and shit

add me on steam;

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Elemental91/

also Elemental91 on rockstar social w/e

dont have too much time to play with the baby and work, but I hope we can find some time somewhere ;D

Edited by Elemental

• Content Count:  262

On 2/12/2021 at 8:41 PM, Elemental said:

that'd be sweet af, i got a CEO thing going with the vehicle heists and I just managed to get a bunker (without upgrades) but its slow going.

really need some money for a submarine so I can do that new solo heist for mad money, or a decent air vehicle to do VIP missions and shit, keep getting griefed during my missions by mofos with rocket choppers and bikes and shit

add me on steam;

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Elemental91/

also Elemental91 on rockstar social w/e

dont have too much time to play with the baby and work, but I hope we can find some time somewhere ;D

The Buzzard Attack Chopper can be purchased from Warstock Cache & Carry for $1,750,000.  The buzzard was one of my greatest investments on that game before I could afford the Oppressor MK.2. Trust me buy the buzzard for VIP jobs such as head hunter etc etc :) 

Reply to Thread