• Full map name:
    jb_quake_a04d
  • Add/Remove/Fix?
    Remove
  • What server is this suggestion for?
    JailBreak
  • Link to map download:
  • Additional information:
    You can literally go straight to armory 5 seconds into the round and the only platform cts have to work with can just be jihaded or encircled so they have literally no were to go. And ts can just rush the ct platform as its small and is right next to cells
  • Screenshots attached:
  • Like 2
Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  3294

We've made some slight changes to the map that should help the Guards out, but I recognize this map is harder to play on for our server. If it continues being difficult we can discuss removing it. 

So for now, we'll be rejecting the request, but I'll leave it open incase people want to continue discussing.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  262

Quake is not a easy map at all for the cts to enforce, on the other hand the map is very rewarding for good cts with good ct teamwork and knowledge the whole map can be enforced... i.e a good way to enforce armoury is to have 1 ct in front of them at all times whilst they are going to surf as the secret in the main hallway is the biggest issue as it leads straight into armory

• Content Count:  25

I agree on at least nerfing the map. I've seen t's in armory in less than a minute into the round or less. Due to the hard jump teleport, t's are able to get out of cells and have a change to get a head start. This is fine however one of the teleports leads straight to a room with another teleport. At around 6:15, it opens and you are able to go to armory. Yes having good knowledge of the map and teamwork can help but most ct's stay in main cell for too long, resulting in them dying very fast. I would say try to nerf the teleports or at least have them teleport you somewhere else that has a secret.