? servers

? players online

AWP Bhop (Jackson)

• Content Count:  210

I think that my time at SG has been a lot of fun so I want what is best for the community. I feel that an AWP Bhop server would attract a whole new crowd and it would be fun for a lot of people! Also, AWP Bhop would allow people like me who want to play MG but don't want to do death runs; to have a constant server with awp bhop. Just a suggestion :)

• Like 5

• Content Count:  262

I used to play/admin on a community combat surf server and it didn't have no where near the player base steam hyphen gamers has so I believe that this could be a good chance to broaden the server's in SG.

• Like 1
Edited by d4nk

• Content Count:  617

12 minutes ago, d4nk said:

I used to play on a community combat surf server and it didn't have no where near the player base steam hyphen gamers has so I believe that this could be a good chance to broaden the server's in SG.

Combat surf was my whole csgo scene for the first year i played i second a combat surf for sg

• Like 4

• Content Count:  905

This was suggested in the past and I believe there was an mgt for this and it didnt do well.  Issue I see with a server like this is there are already are a lot of awp bhop servers with strong communities. It would be difficult attracting people from there servers to ours. We also dont have too many admins/regs who use to play awp bhop so it would be hard to seed. 

• Like 2

Reply to Thread