? servers

? players online

“L.S.D.” Game - Looking for feedback

• Content Count:  417

World's first Any% record has been recorded!

For some reason, the final tunnels load after the first phase of the dragon, so you can just run to the end, and complete a blazing fast time of 8:09:33. @Salvatore FabioI suggest you get on to fixing that for the final game. Additionally, I've got a whole compilation of bugs that I've found within the game. If you want to contact me for more details, my discord is RemixedPixel#5217.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  35

Congratulations to the new WR holder, RemixedPortal! Please continue to support the game and the speedrunning community by submitting runs and feedback!

• Like 3

• Content Count:  133

Found this new skip that could be used in any% while messing around after the first boss fight. You can double jump with the fireball if you time it right while looking at the ground, don't know if this is intentional but nonetheless it's a fun mechanic.  It led to this which skips the second fight and definitely can save time if done fast. 

• Like 3

• Content Count:  249

Thanks to @A Frantic Potatofor finding the cool fireball jump I was able to get a sub 8 minute run. Pretty much everything else was done the same other than in the final fight I kill the middle dragon on the ground to get the fireball upgrade and kill the flying dragons quicker. I did a massive fucky wucky on egg stairs going back too early and falling down a rotation so there is still a bit of time save but I feel like it is a nice time to post another run just to get back my "world record holder" title.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  35

Congrats to Hypno for getting the new world record, and first posted sub 8 minute! Thanks to A Frantic Potato for making this possible. Please continue to support the game by posting bugs that you may come across.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  417

Just doing my duty to reclaim the WR title, after some light optimizations.

We lose time at the beginning (+0.5 secs)

lose time going down the stairs (+0.3 secs)

lose time on the ladder jump(+1.9 secs)

lose time on the 3rd jump (+2.4 secs)

lose time on not optimized big egg (+0.3 secs)

lose time on missed triple fireballs (+1.9 secs)

totalling to about 7-8 seconds of lost time

there's still room, @Hypno

• Like 2

• Content Count:  8

Hey everyone! Thanks again for all the feedback you're giving, also about bugs you found, it really helps me work on the game to improve it as much as possible.

Also good job in finding shortcuts to complete the game exploiting glitches that I didn't even know were there lol

I watched all the speedruns and it's been a really fun experience. Even though technically you guys exploited bugs, like climbing the temple to get into it and skipping a whole boss fight, I swear I had so much fun watching speedruns that I'm seriously considering adding hidden, intented bugs, exclusively for speedrunners.

This is really a great community, if you'll still be interested in the complete game when it'll come out just DM me and I'll be happy to gift it to you ;)

• Like 3
Edited by Salvatore Fabio

Reply to Thread