? servers

? players online

“L.S.D.” Game - Looking for feedback

• Content Count:  8

Hey everyone, 

I just released my first (free) Steam game and I’d like to receive feedbacks about it.

I’m available at all times on Discord and eventually my email fabiulousgames@gmail.com

here’s the link of the Steam page STEAM PAGE LINK

The game is a first person experience set during a hallucinogen trip.

its the prologue (demo) to the complete game that will come out on Steam at the end of the year.

spacer.png

Edit: I really didn't expect anything from this but I came back after like three hours and a lot of people have played it! I'm so grateful!

• Like 16
Edited by Salvatore Fabio

• Content Count:  3294

Wow, great game! The game comes easy, with simple controls, an inherent understanding of where to go and what to do, and the excellent pairing of music does wonders. When I first spawned in I just starting hopping around, inspecting everything I could, a little confused on where to start, but then all of a sudden the bathroom lilt up. After beating the game for the first time, and I chose right, I went back just to see what I may have missed, where I could've gone, and to get the other achievement of course. What ended up happening was I broke the game, but in a fun way! Before I show off all that, here's me having some fun before I start my first 8AM class today:

After absolutely destroying the boss, I went back and figured out a few things:

I can run faster by "bhopping" or just jumping

I can climb on top of the crawling creature's backs and stab them like im a superhero

I can break out of the map :evilpeepo:

FIRST OFFICIAL SPEEDRUN:

• Like 9

• Content Count:  133

14 minutes ago, TheZZL said:

Wow, great game! The game comes easy, with simple controls, an inherent understanding of where to go and what to do, and the excellent pairing of music does wonders. When I first spawned in I just starting hopping around, inspecting everything I could, a little confused on where to start, but then all of a sudden the bathroom lilt up. After beating the game for the first time, and I chose right, I went back just to see what I may have missed, where I could've gone, and to get the other achievement of course. What ended up happening was I broke the game, but in a fun way! Before I show off all that, here's me having some fun before I start my first 8AM class today:

I can climb on top of the crawling creature's backs and stab them like im a superhero

FIRST OFFICIAL SPEEDRUN:

Look at those clean Bhops! This run is gonna be hard to beat, Bout to go find skips for those boss fights

• Like 3

• Content Count:  870

45 minutes ago, TheZZL said:

FIRST OFFICIAL SPEEDRUN:

gotta  download hacks to "fake" this one and beat it within a second so I can trashtalk ZZL speedrun

• Like 4
Edited by Roddy
I AM GONNA BEAT YOUR SPEEDRUN ZZL JUST GIVE ME LIKE 10 DAYS

• Content Count:  133

After playing it, I really think you did an amazing job during the beginning; it seemed like you were really trying to capture the psychedelic mindset during the come-up in those loops during the the gameplay in the house and once you enter the painting. It was eerily familiar, but gameplay was a lot of fun too and I enjoyed using fireballs at dragons pretending like I was the dragonborn again lol

• Like 1

• Content Count:  8

Everyone!!! Thank you so much for your very positive feedbacks! I am really humbled and grateful to each one of you who played the game.

I've been working on this as a solo project, it's my very first Steam game and it's really going beyond my wildest expectations.

If you'd really like to support this game please leave a review on Steam, it really helps me get recognition on the platform and I would be so grateful about it!

Hope you all have a wonderful day and stay away from trippy stuff :-)

P.S. Feel free to contact me anytime if you have anything to say about the game

header.jpg?t=1617809574

• Like 5

Reply to Thread