? servers

? players online

Confusing Orders

• Content Count:  4441

I’m still lost on how it’s confusing for Ts to pick a cell and crouch outside of it lol. This seems like the most nitpicking post and it getting a response that actually lends it validity instead of highlighting that the CT in question pretty much enforced those orders perfectly seems like the completely wrong thing to focus on. People on JB nowadays, especially on T really need to stop playing dumb and follow orders given.

• Content Count:  903

10 minutes ago, All Ts said:

I’m still lost on how it’s confusing for Ts to pick a cell and crouch outside of it lol. This seems like the most nitpicking post and it getting a response that actually lends it validity instead of highlighting that the CT in question pretty much enforced those orders perfectly seems like the completely wrong thing to focus on. People on JB nowadays, especially on T really need to stop playing dumb and follow orders given.

The issue wasn't that he was enforcing an order that none of the T's followed, the issue was that none of the T's followed it because of the phrasing that he used.

The phrasing he used was dependent on the T's being inside their cells prior to the order being given. If the CT said "All T's go into your cells, take a step out and freeze" etc... then the order would be clear for the T's to drop whatever they are doing and go to their cells to follow the orders following. Yes it's a little nitpicky but if the situation escalates to a point where a whole thread needs to be made for clarification, there's something wrong that needs to be addressed.

Ya the CT enforced the orders he'd given just fine but the heart of the order was incorrect since at the time the order was given, the T's are in completely different areas of the map for the order given to be a viable order. It all comes down to phrasing.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3294

27 minutes ago, All Ts said:

I can see how it's a difficult situation, so I'd advise everyone to take situations like these with caution. If you're a Prisoner, to save your ass, try to figure out what the Guard means, and move on. Guards, try to understand that it's better to give the Prisoners a straightforward order to avoid any confusion. If it's open to ambiguity, Prisoners will abuse it, and that's good sometimes, but if you want to limit the chaos just say exactly what you mean.

Oh and also chat binds for orders suck dick

• Like 2

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.