? servers

? players online

Remember w101?

• Content Count:  1633

8 hours ago, Chad said:

@Kieran Tell him about your shadow pips...

Don't act like you weren't on the wizard101 grind for months.

Yeah a couple of us here ran a 4 man for quite a while. I was the last one to quit the game after the others dropped off. I maxed a death wizard (140) and got a storm wizard to Mirage and a balance to Celestia. Probably would've played more if death didn't suck at PvP.

Game is very nostalgic for me and pretty fun to play in general. Only massive turn off is that monthly subscription you have to pay. If I get enough interest in the game again I'll pay that subscription and I'll probably try and max those two wizards too.

• Like 1
Edited by Kieran

• Content Count:  193

13 hours ago, Kieran said:

Yeah a couple of us here ran a 4 man for quite a while. I was the last one to quit the game after the others dropped off. I maxed a death wizard (140) and got a storm wizard to Mirage and a balance to Celestia. Probably would've played more if death didn't suck at PvP.

you realize death is good now al but bad juju self damage spells do moon damage so you can resist it now and not deal extra damage and dark pact gives 2 blades now not 1

• Content Count:  193

23 hours ago, Kieran said:

Game is very nostalgic for me and pretty fun to play in general. Only massive turn off is that monthly subscription you have to pay. If I get enough interest in the game again I'll pay that subscription and I'll probably try and max those two wizards too.

you clearly dont know the loophole  i exploit called ki live if they use a question you post on the forums or a gameplay tip they give you 5k crowns which is one month. And you can make multiple accounts so really since only like 6 people use it at a reasonable time i can get 2 accounts in which racks in 10k crowns 2 months of member which 5 k crowns is equal to 10 bucks (If this is somehow money laundering then i started my own mafia, but its not)

Reply to Thread