? servers

? players online

Remember w101?

• Content Count:  193

I don't know if anyone still plays or atleast remembers w101 except me. Its a long game but honestly kingsisle  are making it more enjoyable. especially if you played it before getting the nostalgia and love of the game just man. SO any of yall still play it or atleast remember it i kinda grinded the game almost 3 times so far with a max death and fire and a almost max storm in mirage. (while my balance and life are both in dragonspyre.)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  373

21 minutes ago, BeetleAtom said:

I don't know if anyone still plays or atleast remembers w101 except me. Its a long game but honestly kingsisle  are making it more enjoyable. especially if you played it before getting the nostalgia and love of the game just man. SO any of yall still play it or atleast remember it i kinda grinded the game almost 3 times so far with a max death and fire and a almost max storm in mirage. (while my balance and life are both in dragonspyre.)

Why'd you start this bro Kieran plays the game 14 hours a day

6 minutes ago, Hawks said:

Man I can't believe you both be dissing the best MMORPG of all time. Meet me in unicorn way and I'll duel y'all into submission

what realm i will bring both my maxes to help

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chad said:

@Kieran Tell him about your shadow pips...

Any experience player in w101 has shadow pips fact its from one of the meh difficulty worlds also i swear to god everyone is saying Kieran plays 24/7 but this is news only to me

Edited by BeetleAtom

• Content Count:  1009

13 minutes ago, BeetleAtom said:

Any experience player in w101 has shadow pips fact its from one of the meh difficulty worlds also i swear to god everyone is saying Kieran plays 24/7 but this is news only to me

Kieran, chad, toasty and I ran a 4 man squad back in the day. Only stopped when chad quit and Kieran and I decided to continue ourselves. We did use to play a lot yes. It was fun while it lasted but with the new Karamelle update it really just nerfed my main school hard. (Myth)

Reply to Thread