? servers

? players online

SG Kahoot

• Content Count:  870

The Last and Many Many Kahoot Suggestion , were turned down due to what Creten is Saying 

We're going to take a break from Kahoot events for a while, they did good once and weren't very successful any of the other attempts. Maybe around Summer time we'll try again, however not in the near future.

Last Kahoot Suggestion - Roddy Jan 8th
Im Down Tho
  • Like 1
Edited by Roddy

• Content Count:  565

Late response but here we go

I dont really trust kahoot would be a good event. There are already games that have the same or similar concepts with kahoot and some even provides more. I overall think it wont be popular/being too stale for any hype to the event. The only way I see it could be fun is being a little wild with the questions asked  but theres a limit to that when compared in private discord rooms vs. public event with forum rules applied to the SG event.

• Like 1
Edited by Starlegendgod

• Content Count:  764

Also late response just saw star legends comment here, last time we did a Kahoot event it didn't do well and overall it would get boring. Playing Kahoot for an hour or 2 isn't the most enjoyable thing obviously, I believe last time it only got around 9 people (I think). So probably wouldn't be a good event at the moment but maybe in the future if people really want one.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  210

2 hours ago, Che said:

Also late response just saw star legends comment here, last time we did a Kahoot event it didn't do well and overall it would get boring. Playing Kahoot for an hour or 2 isn't the most enjoyable thing obviously, I believe last time it only got around 9 people (I think). So probably wouldn't be a good event at the moment but maybe in the future if people really want one.

5 month necro lmfao

Reply to Thread