? servers

? players online

IDK

• Content Count:  162

Yo.

IDK is a top 3 rapper rn IMO and he from the DMV like myself :).  He is great at story telling and his flows are top notch.  He has 7 albums, but the 3 I have included in this thread are his best IMO.  During these three albums he tells the story of his fucked childhood and home life.  I wont spoil anything but I highly recommend you listen to all 3 in order.  His other albums that came out around the time these did are also great but don't tell the story these do, just great music.

1) IWASVERYBAD - 2017 https://open.spotify.com/album/3erbP57msVasRajCqir1B5?si=xj9hb7TMSGuprCf3ns3XHA&dl_branch=1

2) Is He Real - 2019 https://open.spotify.com/album/2JnOb2SpW5DSOHhbW6GKru?si=i79_r-KZSLOWA1Lld23y9A&dl_branch=1

3) USEE4YOURSELF - 2021 https://open.spotify.com/album/1aOVW07qHIiMe3f3HKXo8r?si=MMx1bulNSBKjxn_THlNyyg&dl_branch=1

Personally I think "Is He Real" is the best of the three followed closely by "IWASVERYBAD."  I don't know where I'd rank "USEE4YOURSELF" since it came out last night but it is a great album.  I'd like to hear if any of y'all have heard of IDK and if so what your favorite songs are and stuff like that.

Do yourself a favor and listen to these albums... thanks

@Nate. do that album review thing or u lose perms. maybe

PS: IDK disses logic a few times in his single "Trigger Happy" and  "Lily" from "is he real." So if ur anit-logic u'll love this 

• Like 1
Edited by cnb

• Content Count:  560

used to listen to IDK back in 2019 since before Is He Real came out and i remember being so hyped for that album to come out but man that album disappointed me only song i ever enjoyed was 42 hundred choices. (digital and 24 are good songs but they were singles before the album came out so i dont really consider them apart of the album)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  576

10 minutes ago, cnb said:

@Nate. do that album review thing or u lose perms. maybe

I'll listen to the entire 40 minutes when I get some time tonight. Just by clicking through I can already tell theres some hard ass beats. Interested in seeing how this turns out as I've never actually listened to IDK.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nate. said:

I'll listen to the entire 40 minutes when I get some time tonight. Just by clicking through I can already tell theres some hard ass beats. Interested in seeing how this turns out as I've never actually listened to IDK.

He good yo !

the first 2 albums go harder than the last one but they're all good

Edited by cnb

6 minutes ago, carrollton said:

used to listen to IDK back in 2019 since before Is He Real came out and i remember being so hyped for that album to come out but man that album disappointed me only song i ever enjoyed was 42 hundred choices. (digital and 24 are good songs but they were singles before the album came out so i dont really consider them apart of the album)

Bruh what... that album is amazing but I understand what ur saying.  Its not typical trap or anything like that.  A HUGE reason I like his music is how the albums slowly tell a story but you needa listen to the lyrics closely to really appreciate it. 

• Content Count:  560

9 minutes ago, cnb said:

Bruh what... that album is amazing but I understand what ur saying.  Its not typical trap or anything like that.  A HUGE reason I like his music is how the albums slowly tell a story but you needa listen to the lyrics closely to really appreciate it. 

yeah that was my problem i went into that expecting the songs to sound like digital, 24, his feature on uh huh, etc. maybe since my taste in music has changed a lot since 2019 i could enjoy his new album so ill 100% listen to it.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread