? servers

? players online

Gun Game Extravaganza!!! 11/06

• Content Count:  6741

Tonight people!!!

USA Session is at 8:00 PM ET/0100(1 AM) GMT

I will be swimming in my metro swim meet tomorrow at 4:00 pm and i might be finished by eight O CLOCK but not seven

It starts at 8 Eastern time not 7.

so in GMT +1 it will start 2.00 at night???

that's the US session, the European session starts at 8PM GMT, i believe that's 9PM for you.

• Content Count:  958

Tonight people!!!

It starts at 8 Eastern time not 7.

that's the US session, the European session starts at 8PM GMT, i believe that's 9PM for you.

we do not use PM; so might be a little hard to understand, but me and henrikiw lives in same timezone, so henriki: klokken 21.00 og den andre 02.00

• Content Count:  6242

we do not use PM; so might be a little hard to understand, but me and henrikiw lives in same timezone, so henriki: klokken 21.00 og den andre 02.00

And thats why I used the 24 hour clock/military time/european time for those people who do not use AM/PM system.

• Content Count:  6242

SESSION ADDED!!!

European session has turned out an overwhelming responce. I have decided to add another session to begin at 2200 GMT/5 PM ET. If you were unable to attend the Europe session because of a full server this is your oppertunity to play to get your score in.

• Content Count:  6804

This server could do with sorting out a bit, lots of lagg on the server, I think it's the sticky nades, it lagged alot on warm up with all the grenades.

Also is no block a possiblity? :001_smile:

• Content Count:  6741

needed noblock on the smaller maps I guess when the server is full, which unfortunately doesn't happen much!.

Great Euro session people, we had the server full for 2 whole maps, and kept above 20 for the entire session.

Reply to Thread