? servers

? players online

Just gonna leave this here

• Content Count:  617

For starters !sticker is a command for supporters. The other thing with the saving a load out !ws saves the skin you last used on the weapon of your choice so there is no real need for a load out plugin when the plugin we have works fine but I will say a "loadout" share/copy system might be nice I don't see people using it but maybe I'm wrong on that. Custom weapon models would be nice but idk if that's something we can achieve on csgo.

• Like 2
Edited by Zero Two

• Content Count:  114

29 minutes ago, Zero Two said:

For starters !sticker is a command for supporters. The other thing with the saving a load out !ws saves the skin you last used on the weapon of your choice so there is no real need for a load out plugin when the plugin we have works fine but I will say a "loadout" share/copy system might be nice I don't see people using it but maybe I'm wrong on that. Custom weapon modules would be nice but idk if that's something we can achieve on csgo.

Not modules MODELS it is 100% possible and is a thing on some servers

• Content Count:  1559

2 hours ago, Zero Two said:

For starters !sticker is a command for supporters. The other thing with the saving a load out !ws saves the skin you last used on the weapon of your choice so there is no real need for a load out plugin when the plugin we have works fine but I will say a "loadout" share/copy system might be nice I don't see people using it but maybe I'm wrong on that. Custom weapon models would be nice but idk if that's something we can achieve on csgo.

2 hours ago, Shy said:

Not modules MODELS it is 100% possible and is a thing on some servers

Custom weapon models are a thing, and we have tried to use a plugin in the past but it would crash the server, I imagine it is possible for boto to edit our current dz one, but that would have to go over with the BDs

• Like 2

Reply to Thread