? servers

? players online

RTD #2

• Content Count:  345

The Roll the Dice event was super fun, and I think it should have another event, maybe with new maps and such. 

But RTD is so much fun and I bet alot of other people agree with me aswell.

• Like 3
Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  345

50 minutes ago, Che said:

I actually love rtd I would really want this to be a permanent add to jb! I just think maybe a few of the perks need to be nerfed like how sometimes u can get an ak47 xd

thats what i was thinking maybe adding lesser perks such as things that dont allow an instant rebellion,  or add a time frame where different dices can be rolled such as after 3 minutes in you can roll noclip or something like that

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3294

Applied! Have fun this Friday @ 7PM EST boys: 

On 8/8/2021 at 12:56 AM, Che said:

I actually love rtd I would really want this to be a permanent add to jb! I just think maybe a few of the perks need to be nerfed like how sometimes u can get an ak47 xd

If we were to consider an rtd feature to Jailbreak yeah, it definitely wouldn't be this plugin (Where you can win five seconds of noclip). I think though, that RTD is more fun for the seasonal times and that every once in a while event. Other servers, notoriously HGxGFL and eGO, have RTD plugins where you gain random cosmetic features, shop credits, and at times utilities that are mostly harmless for people to win but at the same time provide some sort of relief to their monotonous and long rounds. This can be looked at in the future, but at the moment we have our plates full with other projects. 

Thanks for the suggestion the both of you.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread