? servers

? players online

Killstreak event

• Content Count:  345

its what the name implies, maybe in TTT or MG

killstreaks will be applied 4 kills gives you a tatical awareness  or something with the radar allowing you to see everyone (uav)

idk if this is possible but those sentry guns on arcade in armoury maybe that could be one that could be placed down

and then cruise missile being the missile from the T shop and so on and so forth

Edited by oSen

• Content Count:  178

I don’t think an event like this would do very well in ttt. You already get credits to spend in the shop when you kill people and id bodies. Events are supposed to switch up how the game mode is played and have people switch their play styles to suit it. Kill streaks wouldn’t achieve any of that. 
As for having this in mg, someone else would have to give their input, since I don’t play it. 

Edit: Someone move this thread into event suggestions please. 

Edited by Shawty

• Content Count:  345

Just now, Shawty said:

I don’t think an event like this would do very well in ttt. You already get credits to spend in the shop when you kill people and id bodies. Events are supposed to switch up how the game mode is played and have people switch their play styles to suit it. Kill streaks wouldn’t achieve any of that. 
As for having this in mg, someone else would have to give their input, since I don’t play it. 

maybe something is to disable the shop and make iding bodys count toward the killstreak so it would spice it up a little

• Content Count:  178

2 minutes ago, lorax said:

maybe something is to disable the shop and make iding bodys count toward the killstreak so it would spice it up a little

You would just be recycling the idea of having a shop, but making it into a worse version. People would have to get more kills to reach those thresholds and wouldn’t even be able to choose what items they want. 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  587

On 8/21/2021 at 1:31 AM, lorax said:

killstreaks will be applied 4 kills gives you a tatical awareness  or something with the radar allowing you to see everyone (uav)

idk if this is possible but those sentry guns on arcade in armoury maybe that could be one that could be placed down

and then cruise missile being the missile from the T shop and so on and so forth

Don't think we'll be doing this

Thanks for the suggestion!

• Like 1

Reply to Thread