? servers

? players online

Jailbreak VIP event!

• Content Count:  764

There was this event a while ago that had one of the Ct's on the team be a VIP. The other Ct's would just go to a certain location and protect them, I think we should do this event again because I found it very fun last time and it got the server popping. I think the best maps to do this event on would be either Vipinthemix or Arcade. These have good areas to sit like in VIP there is outside or pool and arcade would be basically anywhere!

Also how this would work is there would be a certain amount of Ct's that would have normal weapons and the VIP would normally just have a pistol like a glock/fiveseven. The Ct's would go to a certain location and protect the VIP. Once the VIP died the next round a new VIP would be selected.

• Like 1
Edited by Acer

• Content Count:  345

8 minutes ago, Che said:

There was this event a while ago that had one of the Ct's on the team be a VIP. The other Ct's would just go to a certain location and protect them, I think we should do this event again because I found it very fun last time and it got the server popping. I think the best maps to do this event on would be either Vipinthemix or Arcade. These have good areas to sit like in VIP there is outside or pool and arcade would be basically anywhere!

Also how this would work is there would be a certain amount of Ct's that would have normal weapons and the VIP would normally just have a pistol like a glock/fiveseven. The Ct's would go to a certain location and protect the VIP. Once the VIP died the next round a new VIP would be selected.

this is a good idea but wouldnt this promote camping and if every ct is defending the VIP and freedays would be given and it would just be wardays? correct me if im wrong

• Like 1

• Content Count:  594

17 minutes ago, lorax said:

this is a good idea but wouldnt this promote camping and if every ct is defending the VIP and freedays would be given and it would just be wardays? correct me if im wrong

It’s called “protect the president” and it’s basics rounds that are meant to be played like normal

Rounds but that “VIP” has to stay alive or they lose the round. Not everyday would be allowed to be a free day as it’s still intended to be played like normal JB

@Chethis parts for you. The VIP is given a p250 with a slight health boost and once the VIP dies the round is over and next round a new one is selected, it would be a Normal ratio / normal Rounds played out cause it’s intended that some people protect the person but also needing to enforce the orders as it’s not meant to be a camping things in my opinion at least and the CTs would get the normal guns that are on the map that aren’t selected to be VIP. If I remember it happened a month or two again so I have no clue when it would happen again but it was on the low pop side the last time I remember 

• Like 2

Reply to Thread