? servers

? players online

OnePlus products

• Content Count:  1385

I was going to buy this yesterday when you could get it without invites, but I couldn't, because it doesn't sell in my country. Any idea how to get around this if you don't have anyone that can accept the package and then ship it back to you? Any forwarding companies or smt similar?

• Content Count:  190

I actually switched my iPhone 5 with this - It perform amazing from its price and batary last like forever.

All my friends hunger to get it, and those who have it love it.

I'll say it is worth buying, go for it.

• Like 1

I have no idea what you should do in that situation @Vy , maybe try emailing them and asking what you should do would be your best bet honestly.
Yeah, I will probably create a thread in their forums and email if I don't get any good answers.

Well I ended up buying it and gotta say, it's great. The camera is awesome and the phone just feels good all-round.

I should start getting invites, so if someone wants to get it, give me a PM, I might be able to share one ;)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2167

If you don't have the money to get a phone like the Nexus 6, HTC One (M8), or Galaxy S5, then go with this phone for sure. This phone is definitely an amazing fucking phone since its such a steal for the price, but the flag-ships out there are better in some ways, and not the other. Also, if you need a new phone now, then I recommend either the Nexus 6 or the One Plus One, but if you can wait some time, then just wait for the new Galaxy S6, or HTC One (M9) to be announced and then go from there.

You are forgetting the LG and the Motorola (I guess the nexus IS Motorola but that's not what I mean)

• Content Count:  2001

Well I ended up buying it and gotta say, it's great. The camera is awesome and the phone just feels good all-round.

I should start getting invites, so if someone wants to get it, give me a PM, I might be able to share one ;)

It took me around 2-3 months before i got an invites to give out! But glad you're enjoying the phone! I love it to death.

It took me around 2-3 months before i got an invites to give out! But glad you're enjoying the phone! I love it to death.
It said it should take like 3 weeks until I start getting invites. Tbh, I thought I'd get them a bit sooner but oh well, not really going to complain.

It's been a few days and it's just a completely amazing phone. I used it all day today (charged it to 100%), with internet, wi-fi, music, games and general use and it's currently at 45% battery. It really does last a long time.

Reply to Thread