? servers

? players online

OnePlus products

• Content Count:  1459

The battery issue has been fixed. The status bar (the little black bar above everything that shows battery percentage, time and connections) weren't broken at all. The theme I was using was out-dated so it didn't work for me. The numbers issue was due to the theme being out-dated as well. The music app hasn't crashed for me for a while now.

I read about some recent bugfixes online and it fixed all the problems I've had so far. The case that I have on is pretty worn out though, it slightly chipped at the edges (not the phone itself), though thats probably because I dropped it a few times. The camera has been fixed as well, it no longer lags or stutters for no reason.

All in all it's been around 3-4ish months now and I'm very glad I've bought this phone.

Nice! I just got the One (M9). Transfering things is a bit of a pain but other than that, I am enjoying the phone!

• Content Count:  1385

So, 4+ months and counting. Phone out of the case looks brand new. I havent harmed the battery much by charging the phone when its around 1-10% back to full. The battery still holds out a full day with any kind of use. Unless you max everything out. The case that I got for it got chipped in the edges, though that's mainly my own fault for dropping it a few times.

3b7e3d2dc15f0636e8e8cb267f4841b0

The camera is great. All the details :p

Idk what else to say. The music app isn't very good as it randomly crashes, but I think I'm the only one getting it.

The phone is going good, no damage to it. I didn't even slightly scratch the tampered glass protector. However the case that I had (transparent simple case bought from their store) slightly broke in one of the corners. So I'd advise buying the flip-cover instead.

By the way, right now there is a sale going on. 50% off all the accessories for the oneplus one. Also, if you're going to buy the Oneplus One you currently get 2 free accessories, which is pretty good. I don't think they sell the tampered glass anymore though, not sure why, it's great.

I had an invite too, but I completely missed it. Oh well.

If anyone is still interested in this, give me a PM from now on.

Basically, phone is still going good. Case pretty worn out, but It held up well for what I put it through. For the price I really have nothing bad to say about the phone. Issues were fixed quickly enough for me not to mind them and there's a pretty big and vocal community that can help you with a lot of stuff. 64gb is more than enough for me. It almost never lags and if it does you can quickly restart it (only had to do it like twice, both times because of a game) It doesn't have some hardware (loook in the specs, don't remember which), but I never use it anyways so I didn't mind. The camera is pretty good. It's better than on most of my friends phones. 7 months later and I'm glad I got this.

Reply to Thread